The Set Tag
The ORLocate® passive RFID Set Tag withstands the rigorous decontamination and sterilization processes. The Set Tag survives the harsh chemical intensive environments that prevail in the sterile processing department ("SPD") with a lifespan similar to the metal trays to which it is attached.
The Set Tag can be attached to a container or tray by screws or by a metal ring attached to the tray handles. It was designed to support various SPD use-cases such as loan set management, bundle and peel-pack workflows and tracking of endoscopes.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Sustains all the commercial denomination processes including ultrasonic
- Compatible with sterilization by:
- ETO(Ethylene Oxide)
- No2(Nitrogen Dioxide)
- Plasma(Hydrogen Peroxide)
- Excluding radiation (Gama)
- Unique Device Identification ready
(device type, serial number, manufacturing date)
- GS1 compliant.
- No power source required, powered by an RFID interrogating signal
- No impact on instrument sterilization
- No interference with instrument functionality
- Detects hidden or covered items
- Does not impact instrument manufacturer’s warranty.