ORLocate Instrument Tracking Solution
ORLocate® SPD facilitates item level visibility and production floor management capabilities.
The capability to provide item level instrument lifecycle management combined with seamless integration with sterilization and washing machines as well as biological indicator auto-readers provides unparalleled reduction in contamination risks.
It enables item level reconciliation of instruments between the SPD and the OR and prevents instruments that were marked in theater as requiring sharpening to return to the operating room without maintenance.
ORLocate View®‘s business intelligence provides best in class performance metrics and data mining empowered by a flexible report writer.
ORLocate® SPD can be accommodated to meet various customer needs ranging from a small hospital's SPD to a larger sterilization center serving several hospitals. ORLocate workflow designer facilitates accommodation of the system to each site production floorplan, the hospital internal processes as well as regulatory requirements and storage locations.
The functionality of each workstation is configured to support specific use-cases such as Hand-wash, Peel-pack workstation, Loaned sets processing, Internal quality audits, Instrument maintenance management, Case-cart and scheduling integration, Multi site facilities and outsource sterilization centers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Achieve 100% set accuracy and integrity
- Reduce technician training period
- Improve productivity and measure performance
- Prevent usage of defective instruments
- Enable instrument maintenance lifecycle (preventative & repair)
- Improve instrument visibility
- Optimize surgical instrument workflow in the OR and SPD
- Improve infection control
- Facilitate reconciliation between the ORs and the SPD
- UDI & Regulatory compliance